Monday, June 11, 2012

Senses

Hearing is one of my favorite senses, because it allows me to experience things that move me. Hearing a song performed perfectly is one of the few things in the world that I actually feel a physical reaction to. That moment when the performer hits a crescendo and I get goose bumps up and down my arms is one of my favorite things in the world.

The easiest way to personify taste is through something you actually eat. I wanted to keep it simple and photographed some cupcakes I had made. I want to improve this by having more time to work on the 8x10 developing process, many of my picture ended up distorted.

Sight is a really big one, you can see so many things. But even with seeing so many things in my short life, I still find the most beautiful things in nature.
Touch is important because its the like in life to everyone else in the world. So I photographed one of the most important and special connections I have in the world.
Smell is simple. I took a picture of a smell I have loved all my life, Roses. They are something I had in my backyard all my life and I have so many good memories attached to that smell. I want to improve again on all of these 8x10's by learning more about the developing process and getting better at it.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home